Development Lead, INSURANCE £60K - £80K.
Development Lead, Insurance, £60K - £80K
Development Lead, Technical Lead, Software Development, Insurance, Switft, Angular, NoSQL, Couchbase, MongoDB
* Insurance sector experience is mandatory.*
A rapidly growing technology business within the insurance space are currently recruiting for a Development Lead. This is a brand new role reporting into the CTO as a result of the fantastic uptake from their client base. The multi-disciplinary team includes ten developers, whose work is co-ordinated but not supervised by a Development Process Manager. The team has a good group dynamic with code reviews that catch errors and improve practice.
The business now requires a Development Lead to be able to have overview of the entire codebase to be able to spot duplications and inconsistencies. The successful candidate would want a hand on role with an extensive background in software development and have a desire to get the best out of a team of developers, identify improvements and work with the team to raise the quality threshold.
• Commerical experience within the Insurance Markets
• Significant experience within programming business critical software
• Experience or desire to move into a leadership role - could either be technical leadership or personnel management
• Technical expertise within Swift programming language, Angular Front End development and NoSQL databses
• Ability to collaborate with a team of people designing, developing, and testing their systems
• Demonstrate the confidence to execute the heavy weight calls and decisions required to ensure consistency and best practises within the codebase
If you're a strong programmer and want a new challenge within leadership this could be an excellent step for you.