Support Worker - Waking Nights.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Support Worker - Waking Nights
Shifts from 10pm - 7am
Working Alternative Weekends & Occasional Bank Holidays
We are looking for thoughtful, caring and inspiring people to join our team of waking night support workers in Bury St Edmund. Dimensions provide life changing support to people with learning disabilities and autism throughout England and Wales. Whether you have a background in retail, cleaning or you are a recent graduate we want to hear from you. This is your opportunity to start a career as a Support Worker where you are genuinely changing people’s lives and to join an award winning team in the process.
As a Waking Night Support Worker you will be supporting with night time and morning routines and monitoring the gentleman during the night. Updating and maintaining records whilst he is asleep.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Our benefits package:
At Dimensions we offer the following benefits to our employees:
• Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Free driving Lessons and your first practical and theory test paid for
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays and days out
• Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
• Life Insurance pay out of 2 x your annual salary
• Full comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised.
• An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
• We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
• As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee ...
Bury St. Edmunds