Security Systems - Servicing & Installation, St Ives, Cambs..
Our client are at the forefront of their industry, having been established for over 17 years. Supplying a diverse range of quality products and services to provide a 'one-stop-shop’ for all security requirements.
They are currently looking for the right candidates to join their highly skilled and experienced workforce in providing CCTV and Access Control systems to market.
Ideally a candidate with servicing and installation experience as they are looking to a build a larger more flexible team, however if your experience is based on one or the other that is also acceptable.
It is imperative you have the relevant experience outlined in order to progress to the next stage.
You will have an up to date CSCS card and IPAD.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for travelling to customer sites to carry out the installation and servicing of CCTV, Access Control, ANPR, Automatic Barriers, Bollards and Gates & Fence Detection Systems.
• Have experience of working with CCTV systems such as Panasonic, HIKVision, including Analogue & IP.
• Access Control - Honeywell, ACT, Paxton Barriers, Bollards, Gates - FAAC
• Provide safe, efficient and a high quality reliable service to all customers.
• Liaising with customers.
• Follow compliance of directives and in instruction from Manager/Head Office.
• Follow company procedures and complete documentation appropriately.
• Ensure adherence with company health and safety policy and compliance with company quality systems and procedures.
• Contribute to the company’s continuous improvement process.
• Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by the Management.
• Key Requirements:
• You should ideally have knowledge of/ or had training in IT, LAN Electrical & Electronic Systems.
• The ideal candidate should already hold a CSCS and IPAF qualifications and should have experience of installation and servicing.
• Health &...