Technical Business Analyst.
We are pleased to be working with a forward thinking, dynamic software house company based in the Swansea area
Qualifications, skills, and all relevant experience needed for this role can be found in the full description below.
We are looking for a forward thinking, experienced Business Analyst to join a growing team through a very exciting growth period.
* Document the requirements into user story format to be used in agile development
* Work really closely with the Project Manager to facilitate any required change management
* Ensure the products delivered conform to the new GDPR data standards.
* Draw out customer requirements and business rules through stakeholder engagement.
* Knowledge of Azure, DevOps, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* An understanding of software development life-cycles and agile and waterfall methodologies
* Experience with User stories, or a requirement documentation equivalent
* The ability to articulate business requirements.
Salary and Benefits:
* £28,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
* Annual Performance Review Bonus
* Flexible Working
* 23 days holidays + BH
* Free parking on site
If this is role is of interest to you, please apply now or call Josh form CPS Group UK.
Neath Port Talbot