Global Operations EAM Manager.
Interested in this role? You can find all the relevant information in the description below.
- Enterprise Asset Management Manager Home Based Worker
- Ideally based in UK but will consider Germany also
- covering EMEA If you really want to make a difference
- make it with us at Siemens Healthineers With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT.
All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers' needs.
Our customer value partnerships are enduring, performance-oriented relationships.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers Enterprise Services, as Global Operations EAM Application Manager.
Your new role
- challenging and future-oriented Application Manager of Enterprise Services (ES) at Headquarters Operations, you are responsible as part of the ES Operations EAM Application team for the implementation of the digital roadmap for ES Operations globally.
Having developed an understanding of the ES Operations digital landscape, you liaise with key stakeholders to ensure globally that ES Operations develops and implements the EAM application as part of the digital roadmap which supports operational excellence and the ES strategic objectives.
You drive the successful migration of MES sites globally to the new EAM platform Working alongside the SHS IT and as part of the ES Operations EAM Application team and using your business analyst capabilities, you support the development of requirements for future digital implementations.
You ensure metadata within Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is consistently and clearly defined across all projects for use across various functions
- For example: Operations, Finance, Procurement.
You drive data life cycle management an...
Frimley Camberley GU QD