Role: Data Analyst
End of 2020
Daily Rate: PAYE
Role and Responsibilities:
• Develop an application security scoring model that will holistically look at an application and provide a security posture score and associated supporting data that can be used for macro prioritization of risk and flagging of poor hygiene. The high level work items are:
• Discover available data in the firm that can be used to drive the scoring model and would be valuable for interested parties trying to gain situational awareness.
• Create a tool/script/program that will pull in the data from its source systems and produce a ranking on a regular basis along with details useful in assessing the situation for prioritization of risk.
• Present data in a dashboard to drive work, investigations, prioritization of vulnerabilities and targeted remediation.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Data Analysis - ideally Security/ Application/Infrastructure knowledge
• Financial services industry experience
• Microsoft stack - SQL
• Python scripting
• Creating dashboards
• Data Manipulation
• Data extraction
• Experience with Qlikview/Tableau/Other BI tools
• Eligible to work in the UK without the need of visa support/sponsorship
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
If this position is of interest, please submit your full details for consideration.
Please note due to high call volumes we're unable to accept direct communication, if your profile has been shortlisted a member of the team will be in contact within 48 hours of application.