Complaints Administrator Night.
Product Returns Administrator
Duration: 6 months on going
Full time position 37.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday Midnight - 8:00 am
Adecco has a great opportunity to work with their global research and health care company based in Witney, to join their Investigator team in Product Returns department.
Opening received mail from customers with their returned product. After checking what the customer has complained of, then perform a visual inspection on the product before going into further investigation by taking the product apart. A mixture of computer based work and practical work with sensitive information to analyse trends of complaints. Data entry, mainly using online system, Microsoft Excel and Word. While working towards a daily target.
• Conducts complaint investigation activities with regards to all blood glucose monitoring platforms (meter, strip and sensor technology)
• Ensuring that complaint investigations are completed according to procedures in a timely manner, ensuring appropriate prioritisation
• Meet division goals for timeliness of complaint investigations and identify opportunities for improvement and/or better deficiencies in investigation processes
• Safely troubleshoot complaint returns to determine root causes (where possible) of failures using schematic diagrams and equipment such as soldering irons, drill presses, microscopes, oscilloscopes, software applications and other equipment while wearing appropriate protective equipment
• Ensuring the accuracy, quality and timeliness of the documentation of any activities carried out to meet, including the providing of data requested by management, utilising software applications, computers and databases, in accordance with requirements and applicable regulations
• Communicate in a professional manner with both internal/external customers to obtain any required information to process complaints
• Identifying any tre...