Senior Mechanical Engineer.
We have an exciting opportunity here at Stopford Energy & Environment for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team based in Ellesmere Port. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return for a highly competitive salary.
We are Stopford, an international energy and environment company with a proud history. Founded in 1982, we provide innovative multi-disciplinary engineering solutions to a global market. Our clients include private investors, midstream oil companies, water, chemical and trading companies.
During our 35 years we have developed our engineering services to include technology development and environmental consulting.
Today Stopford is in a period of growth with an expanding portfolio in emerging and existing industries, our professional services span Consultancy, Technology & Innovation and Projects.
Our philosophy is to work with our clients to embrace the Energy Transition to deliver a cleaner better energy future.
You will receive the following benefits:
- 25 Days Annual Leave (Plus Statutory Bank Holidays)
- Company Healthcare Scheme
- Excellent Working Environment
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent Opportunities for Career Development and Training
The Senior Mechanical Engineer is responsible for providing a professional mechanical engineering capability that ensures all relevant engineering standards (legal, competent body, in-house and client) are complied with on any aspect of Stopford work.
Key responsibilities as our Senior Mechanical Engineer include:
- Carry out preliminary mechanical engineering calculations, write specifications and scope of work documentation such that vendors can provide initial quotation and that an EPC can take on the detailed design phase
- Establish the appropriate standards to meet specific process system conditions, including establishment of the materials of construction, relevant design, manufacturing, construction and acceptance standards