Part Time Nursery Deputy Manager.
Part Time Nursery Deputy Manager
Hours: 8am till 6pm Wednesday - Friday (3 days a week)
A nursery based in West London is looking to recruit a Deputy Manager to join their team on a permanent basis on a job share basis.
You will be working with the Nursery Manager to ensure a high standard of education and care for children attending the Nursery, you will be in the office on the same day for hand overs on Wednesday's. You will also assist the Nursery Manager with the administrative duties and support all other staff members in the Nursery to ensure the Nursery has a strong, reliable and consistent team. The nursery has 22 staff with around 85 children. You will also be responsible for the day to day management of the Nursery in the absence of the Nursery Manager in terms of record keeping.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum NVQ level 3 relevant childcare qualification
- Minimum 3 years experience of working in an early years' setting, one of which in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience of child-empowering
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Working knowledge of the EYFS
- Good Management and Observation skills
- Excellent Organisational and Administrative Skills
- Computer literacy
- Childcare: 2 years (preferred)
- Supervisory Management: 2 years (preferred)
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare (preferred)
- Company Pension
- Employee Discount on childcare