Community Care Assistant - Fakenham.
Community Care Assistant - Fakenham
Making sure you fit the guidelines as an applicant for this role is essential, please read the below carefully.
£9.51 to £10.01 per hour plus paid travel time and mileage paid at 25p per mile
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team:
• Competitive rates of pay plus paid travel time and mileage
• Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends)
• Guaranteed hours offered upon completion of 3 month probation period
• 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
• Care experience is not essential - we provide fully paid induction training to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
• Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
Our teams work across Fakenham and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Basic meal preparation
• Personal hygiene; showering, bathing, washing
• Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
• Provide toilet assistance
• Light domestic duties
• Attend social calls, book and accompany to appointments
• Shopping either with or on behalf of service users
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!