Teacher of ICT & Computer Science required in Market Rasen.
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to recruit a teacher of ICT and Computer Science who has the knowledge and ability to promote high attainment alongside exceptional behaviour management. Could this be you?
The successful School based in Market Rasen is graded 'Good’ by Ofsted with 'Outstanding Leadership’ and has a fantastic reputation in the area. They are looking for an ICT teacher who has the experience of teaching GCSE Computer Science Practical Programming and Computing Fundamentals. There will also be some maths classes included within the role up to KS3. The successful candidate will be pro-active and self-motivated with an innovative approach to teaching that ensures the progression for students of all abilities.
The role is to start September 2020 for one term of which you will be teaching full time across the KS3 and KS4 curriculum and will include full responsibilities for planning lessons and marking work with PPA time and support given. This position would be suitable for either a newly qualified or experienced teacher.
What you will require:
• Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
• Evidence of good classroom control
• A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
• A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
• A commitment to develop the personalities, talents, and abilities of all students
• A confident and positive approach to working with children
• The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
• An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
• A passion for education within your subject
• A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
• NQTs are very welcome to apply
• A current DBS registered with the ...