SEN Teaching Assistant.
Pertemps are working with a school near Bury St Edmunds who are looking for a full time SEN Teaching Assistant to start in September. The Ofsted report praises ‘an incredibly inclusive environment’ where ‘teaching is strong’ and ‘where pupils and teachers know each other extremely well.’ (OFSTED 2019).
The salary is £17,004 - £18,896 pro rata (actual £13,633 - £15,150) per annum dependent on skills and experience.
You will be supporting students in a new Interaction and Communication Centre. This new centre will facilitate personalised pathways for each student.
The successful candidate will:
• Have an understanding of the SEN Code of Practice;
• Preferably have experience in a secondary school;
• Be able to establish respectful relationships with students;
• Be an effective team player with high standards of integrity and approachability.
The school will offer you:
• An atmosphere of mutual support and cooperation;
• Access to professional development;
• A happy and supportive work environment, with high expectations;
• A competitive salary based on skills and experience.
Please apply now with your CV or call Chris at Pertemps Education on for more information.
Bury St. Edmunds