Chief Financial Officer.
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
Find out more about the daily tasks, overall responsibilities, and required experience for this opportunity by scrolling down now.
• Act as a collaborative member of the SMT in building and delivering the business plan, bringing ideas for business development, staying abreast of business operations and delivering on actions from the issues list
• Provide the CEO/SMT with an operating budget aligned with the business plan, and deliver on-going budget analysis vs performance data which affords speedy decision making
• Ensure that the finance function has an annual operating plan; that key members of staff have objectives and that annual KPIs are understood within the whole function
• Build and develop a strong finance team, and ensure successors are in place
• Ensure adequate financial controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that all performed and planned transactions may pass internal and as well independent and governmental audits
• Manage funding resources (cash and bank balances, current and projected funds inflows and outflows to and from all sources)
• Ensure that all government regulations and all other regulatory requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel, ensuring compliance at all times
• Manage procurement and develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard all financial assets of the organisation
• Ensure all compliance issues are met, and the preparation of annual financial statements is in accordance with IFRS
• Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions, employee benefit providers and accountants to maximum advantage for the company
• Delivery of annual business plan
• Focused daily on forecasts and delivering the number
• Highly engaged, collaborative and creative member of SMT
• All employees have KPIs (and...