Project Account Manager.
Liverpool City Region Combined Authority have an exciting opportunity for a Project Account Manager to join their team based in Liverpool.
Job Title: Project Account Manager – Contract and Compliance
Salary: £35,964 - £39,303 per annum
Job Type: Full Time - Fixed Term Until 31 July 2022
Project Account Manager - The Role:
To effectively contribute to the work of the Skills and Apprenticeship Hub (SAH) team, ensuring contract compliance of colleges, independent training providers, and local authorities by analysing claims, MI and performance data to ensure:
- All funding in support of interventions is allocated in accordance with external (ESF) and internal (SIF) compliance requirements
- Appropriate processes and procedures are put in place to provide assurance of compliance for funding and contract delivery evidence requirements
- Regulatory and propriety rules are observed including dealing with conflicts of interests
- Comprehensive records are kept and made available for audit on all funding and contract activity
- Activity and interventions meet relevant legal and audit requirements with immediate reporting of any areas of potential non-compliance
Provide support in the development and delivery of effective audit processes, through undertaking high quality and complex risk-based audits linked to the delivery of ESF priorities and eligibility criteria.
In addition to the ESF, understand the roles of, and work in conjunction with, other key stakeholders including DWP, Local Authorities, and other Mayoral Combined Authorities where appropriate.
Contribute to the corporate risk management for the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority, undertaking a key role in appraising and advising on the effectiveness of the SAH control environment in operation and in facilitating the management of risk.
Act as a key internal interface between the SAH team and Finance and Audit functions of the Combined Authority.