Blinds Fitter - £50,000 + earnings p/a
Flexible Hours to suit you – Full and Part-Time
Imagine working for yourself, at your own pace, with hours that suit your needs and lifestyle. You will be joining a network of over 1000 self-employed advisors who operate locally and do just that.
Hillarys was established nearly 50 years ago and remains the UK’s leading provider of window furnishings solutions with an annual turnover of £250m a year. With in-home Advising and/or Installation roles available there’s an opportunity to suit everyone.
If this will be something completely new to you don’t worry, most of our Advisors felt the same before they joined. We’re committed to make every Advisor business successful and you’ll benefit from a comprehensive programme of training and support right from the start. It’s obvious how good the opportunity is when most tell us they wish they’d have joined Hillarys sooner.
Work for yourself, not by yourself – the benefits of running your own business without the worries:
• Visit customers locally – you needn’t worry about finding your own customers
• Realise high earning potential quickly
• Go at your own pace – manage your own diary and your commitment
As an in-home Blinds Fitter you will:
• Visit customers in their homes at a pre-arranged appointment time
• Measure and advise on a fantastic range of products and on-trend fabrics
• Return to install the product at a time agreed with the customer
• Be personable, approachable and confident when meeting new people
• Have a vehicle and valid UK driving licence
• Be competent in DIY
All our new Advisors receive comprehensive Foundation training at the Hillarys Academy, full Tool Kit, IT package, branded Hillarys Workwear and samples when they join. All Advisors make a small one-off initial investment to get their career with Hillarys underway.
Olivia and her husband work together to complete sales and installations in Berkshire:
“Following many y...