Primary Model Teacher.
Do you want a job with REAL purpose?
Have you got what it takes to succeed? The following information should be read carefully by all candidates.
Do you want a job that is changing society?
Do you want TRUE job satisfaction?
Do you want to work in an award winning trust?
Salary: MPS / UPS plus special needs allowance and additional paid duties
The Chiltern Way Academy (CWA) is a cutting edge and transformational organisation for students with ASC and SEMH, currently spanning three campuses, with two secondary schools and one primary school.
We are looking for a talented, dynamic and inspirational Primary Model Teacher, with ASC and SEMH experience, to teach our secondary aged students.
• Generous salary
• Highly developed and innovative SEN training
• Increased professional development and career opportunities
• An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of the school and wider community
• Excellent induction programme
• On-going mentoring and coaching
• A very supportive team
• Innovative and rapidly growing organisation
• High staff: student ratios
• Being part of an organisation that influences policy on a national and international scale
• Teachers who are passionate about breaking the cycle of social deprivation and turning around young lives
• Dynamic, reflective, progressive practitioners
• Teachers who want to get on with the teaching and cut down on the administration
• Teachers who want to develop their careers
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact: Gary Regan, Director of Schools, .
Please visit our website via the button below.
Closing date: Tuesday 18th August 2020 (noon)
Interviews: week commencing 24th August 2020
Chiltern Way Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DB...