Do you have at least 1 year of experience working in a marketing role?
Do you have experience with social media posting and want a competitive salary?
Then read on!
£17,000 - £23,000
About The Company
Our client is the pioneer for making energy smart and insightful. Incorporating artificial intelligence and state of the art technologies they are able to offer a simple, modern and clear approach to all of their customers energy needs.
The Ideal Candidate
They are looking for a highly motivated, creative and quirky individual who can express their opinions and really promote the brand organically and help build paid campaigns.
• At such an early stage in the company’s development, the preference is a lean and reactive team that identifies the best channels for scale and to gain the most exposure
• Working with the team to curate unique marketing campaigns
• Post organically across all social media channels
• Report on interactions and how they can improve
• Analyse analytics data for reports
• Writing small content pieces
• 1+ year experience with a marketing role
• Exposure to analytics platforms
• Previous experience with a blog or social media posting
• Good English
• Youtube advertising
• Data analysis
If you are interested in working for a company where 100% of the electricity they supply is from clean renewable sources within the UK, then apply!
How to apply for theMarketing Executive job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Marketing Executive job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Marketing Executive, Advertising Strategy, Market Analysis, Market Research, Naming/Logo Desig...
Newcastle Upon Tyne