Runner - Kitchen Table.
Runner - Kitchen Table - 2 Michelin Stars - JKS Restaurants Kitchen Table is seeking a passionate and dedicated Runner for its 2 Michelin Star awarded restaurant. The Restaurant Tucked away at the back of Bubbledogs through a discrete entrance hides the 20-seat Kitchen Table. Here, Head Chef, James Knappett (formerly of Noma and Per Se), prepares, cooks and serves a contemporary British tasting menu of 10 to 15 courses created from meticulously sourced and British foraged ingredients, which changes daily and is paired with wines from handpicked producers. Kitchen Table is a dining experience, encouraging full interaction with the chefs and showcasing previously unseen kitchen theatre. The Role The successful Runner will support our Waiters with polishing crockery and assist them in executing a professional and highly memorable service. The Runner should have an eagerness to learn, strong attention to detail and a desire to pursue a long-term career in hospitality If you have the following, we want to hear from you: • Passion for hospitality as an industry and a profession;
• Willingness to learn;
• Highly organised approach to your work with superior attention to detail;
• A hands-on approach and happy to get stuck in. The Benefits When you join the Kitchen Table team as a Runner, you will receive: • Up to £10ph, dependent on experience;
• Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays OFF;
• Free meals on duty;
• A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge;
• Extensive wine training by Sandia Chang, Sommelier;
• A supportive, people-focused culture;
• Career progression within a fast-growing, critically-acclaimed restaurant group;
• 50% off dining across JKS Restaurants;
• 28 days' holiday per year.
• Discounted gym membership
• Employee referral bonus The Group Kitchen Table is also part of JKS Restaurants' portfolio, which currently includes Michelin Star-awarded restaurants, Trishna, Gymkhan...