Junior Software Engineer Python AWS.
Junior Software Engineer Cambridge to £45k
Increase your chances of an interview by reading the following overview of this role before making an application.
Junior Software Engineer / Developer (Python AWS Computer Science) *Remote Interview WFH*. Would you like to be challenged working on complex systems whilst progressing your career and continually learning at one of the world's most advanced technology companies?
As a Junior Software Engineer you'll design and develop new components and enhancements for a suite of AI driven Cyber Security products. You'll join a highly intelligent and motivated Agile team working on a wide variety of projects with a diverse toolset and will have the opportunity to run your own projects and work autonomously on new ideas.
You'll be based in awesome offices in Cambridge (about 20 minutes from the local station and with regular shuttle bus; there's also parking available); there's a range of perks including free top quality catered lunch every Friday, social activities ranging from sports to board game nights; breakout areas and solo pods.
Driven by technology the company can offer a remote interview / onboarding process and work from home during the current social distancing measures.
• Degree educated, having achieved a 2.1 or above from a top 500 world university in a STEM subject - MSc or PhD beneficial but not required
• Strong Python development skills
• Experience working in AWS or similar cloud compute environments
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Collaborative with excellent communication skills
• Nice to haves include: Node.js, Linux, Cyber Security knowledge
As a Junior Software Engineer / Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £45k) plus benefits package, including family healthcare and travel allowance.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Junior Software Engineer / Developer (Python AWS Com...