CMC Information Analyst.
CMC Information Analyst
We are looking to appoint a Temporary Assistant Information Analyst to assist in the management, development and enhancement of our data warehouse and reporting environment. This is a unique opportunity and interesting job.
The CMC reporting suit has three primary functions:
• Provide information support to the London Commissioners
• Provide operation reports for those organisations using CMC
• Data Quality Reports
Temporary: Expected to last 6 months with possible extension
Hours per week: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £25per hour (Umbrella) or £21 per hour (PAYE)
To assist in the reporting from, management, improvement and enhancement our data warehouse. To maintain a positive rapport with all stakeholders and ensure the constant integrity and quality of the data provided to stakeholders is consistent.
The post holder will provide specialist support in managing and documenting the reporting function of CMC, and in the migration and development of the CMC data to a new platform. This will require a solid working knowledge 'SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services.
Skill and Experience.
• Good experience of extracting and analyzing complex and sensitive data
• Good experience in the use of Information systems including SQL
• A good understanding of Information Governance responsibility in the NHS
• Experience of development Business/Clinical Dashboards which provide details level information
• Experience of working with Data Warehouse development and maintenance.
• Skills Abilities/knowledge
• Good working knowledge of working in NHS Information Management.
• Skilled in understanding, interpreting and responding to complex information requests, queries and problems.
• SQL Server, T-SQL , Microsoft Excel
• Well-developed organisational, communication and time management skills.
• Ability to work accurately to strict deadlines while under pressure.
• Ability to work autonomously ...