Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist Needed.
Eden Brown Synergy is currently working alongside Essex Partnership Foundation NHS Trust, who is looking for a Speech and Language Therapist to come in and join their ever growing team.
The right candidate must have experience with Dysphagia.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Identifying the speech and communication difficulty or disorder and assess the cause and nature of the problem
· Devise and deliver suitable treatment programmes, working in either a one-to-one setting or in groups, and then monitor, review and revise the programme where applicable.
· Give advise to careers on how to implement the treatment programmes
· Manage a caseload while taking into account priority cases, waiting lists, successful outcomes, referral and discharge of service users
· To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, as well as with other colleagues from health, social care and the voluntary sector on delivering patient focused care.
You must have the following to apply for this role:
· HCPC Registration
· A BSc or MSc in Speech and Language Therapy
· Eligible to work in the UK
· Previous experience working in a SLT Team
Why choose Eden Brown Synergy?
· You will have a knowledgeable and dedicated consultant helping you along the way
· Full compliance team that will help collect all the required documents
· Access to SLT roles across the UK in all disciplines
· The option of PAYE/Limited Company/Umbrella payment schemes with an excellent rate of pay
This position is to start immediately, so if you are interested please send your CV to (url removed) or call Alex on (phone number removed).
We also offer a £250 referral bonus, so if any of your friends or colleagues are looking tell them to get in touch!
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)