Basic Salary - £20k- £35k + bonus (monthly) OTE £39/40k
You will be working within a high-volume residential conveyancing environment.
You should be able to:
• Run a substantial caseload and perform a full range of tasks;
• Act independently when establishing priorities and managing deadlines;
• Work well within a team;
• Utilize your experience and knowledge of residential conveyancing;
• Communicate, and build relationships, with clients and third parties in a professional manner;
• Provide good customer service; and
• Assist the team to ensure company targets are met.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Day to Day Tasks:
Complete tasks efficiently, accurately and within specified timescales, such as:
• Manage a substantial caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions (circa 85) including
• new build and unregistered properties, until such time as your manager deems it
• appropriate to increase your portfolio of cases.
• Processing and dealing with post.
• Checking contract documentation, mortgage offers and search results.
• Replying to legal enquiries.
• Resolving queries raised on files by colleagues, both Onshore and Offshore, and third parties.
• Dealing with exchange of contracts and completion of transactions.
• Manage telephone calls and liaise with client and third parties.
• Understand and report on complex legal issues and documentation.
• Actively communicating with clients, recommenders, conveyancers, agents and third parties. This
Deposition & Attitude:
• Shows willingness to learn however recognises limits of ability and when to seek advice.
• A team player.
• Self-motivated with a positive outlook.
• Remains calm under pressure.
• Adaptable and embraces change.
• Shows moral courage, humility and integrity.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Excellent written and oral communication
The ability to:
• Coach and mentor others;
• Prioritise and manage your time; and
• Deal with pe...