AAT Qualified Account Manager.
AAT Qualified Account Manager - Manchester City Centre
£23,000 - £26,000 plus excellent benefits
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Finola Kelly
Recruitment Solutions (NW) are delighted to be supporting our Client, an International Advisor across every aspect of property, to appoint an AAT Qualified Account Manager in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
To have sat and passed your Final AAT exam is non-negotiable for consideration of this post.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Extensive and complex Reconciliations, including Bank Reconciliations
• Reconciliation of Finance Transactions - Daily and Weekly and for Month End
• Preparation of Reconciliation of Payments
• Allocation and Calculation of VAT
• Preparation of detailed Cash Flow Reporting
• Assisting with preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations - including for Month End
Based within a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is a role for a resilient and proactive character, able to adapt quickly to change and take a hands-on approach when dealing with Clients.
The Account Manager will have strong attention to detail and Time Management skills alongside the required AAT Qualifications and Financial knowledge.
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.