IMS/Safety, Health and Environmental Coordinator
£30,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Are you experienced in health and safety? Do you understand environmental requirements within manufacturing and have strong IMS experience and knowledge?
Do you want to work for a leading manufacturer and be their on-site coordinator for all IMS, health, safety and environmental needs?
An opportunity has arisen to work for a leading manufacturer who are seeking a SHE Coordinator for their plant.
As the SHE Coordinator, you will provide all support and direction for safety, health, environmental and IMS activities on site. Whilst sharing best practice, you will champion solutions to issues, oversee the systems that exist and monitor compliance and legislation.
* Manage and deliver IMS to prove compliance
* Drive, create and maintain risk assessments and SOP's
* Monitor environmental performance on site ensuring permits and regulations where applicable
* Complete health, safety and environmental audits
* Gather and monitor data and statistics associated with health and safety performance
* Provide full guidance and support to management and employees on site relating to all health, safety and environmental matters
* Assist in completion of any incident investigations
* Share best practice and drive continuous improvement
* Experience of managing systems - OHSAS/ISO - 18001, 14001, 9001
* Qualified to IOSH or NEBOSH level
* Experience of working in a fastmoving manufacturing environment
* Strong experience within health, safety and environmental
* The ability to influence
* Strong communicator
* Sound understanding of health, safety and environmental legislation
* Experienced in auditing and risk assessments
* Proven experience of working in a similar role