You will help shape the design of services across all channels for some of the world's leading brands.
Remember to check your CV before applying. Also, ensure you read through all the requirements related to this role.
Your ability to work a part of a team to understand, document and design how consumers interact with brands will be critical in helping those brands adapt to rapidly evolving retail markets.
The mission.You will help shape the design of services across all channels for some of the world's leading brands.
Your ability to work a part of a team to understand, document and design how consumers interact with brands will be critical in helping those brands adapt to rapidly evolving retail markets.At Veriteer, we avoid lazy recommendations and following the latest fads.
Instead we focus on designing, trialling and launching commercial propositions that drive sustainable market share for our partner brands.
This is a challenging process, and a field in which we have unique approaches and tools.As a Service Designer you be responsible for developing and implementing ground-breaking customer propositions.
This will need you to:
* Analyse our partner brands' markets and performance;
* Design profitable new products, brands, services and consumer experiences;
* Design e-commerce and connected commerce services, teams, solutions and business models for some of the world’s leading brands;
* Identify and develop market trial roadmaps; and
* Work alongside brand teams in a coaching role, whilst taking responsibility for day-to-day tasks as they get up to speed.
In addition, you will get to a be part of Veriteer's exciting adventure.
* We want to walk the talk and demonstrate what good really looks like.
This means fully engaging in our CX initiatives, contributing original thinking to our voice in the market and driving innovation in how we advise on, and do, commerce.
* You will be working as part of a talented cros...