ERP Support Analyst - Gloucestershire - c£40K.
ERP Support Analyst - Gloucestershire - £30K - £40K - Gain D365 experience
My client are a market leading organisation that are looking to add an ERP support analyst to their team. They are about to begin a transformation project to implement D365 and you will play a key role in this.
This opportunity will allow you to gain experience working with D365FO - Microsoft's flagship product. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to directly impact the growth of the business helping implement D365 whilst supporting the business and users through this. My client have an excellent reputation for the training they provide and have been providing innovative solutions to the industry they service for over 100 years. My client invests in their staff and will ensure they get the support required to be successful. There is also excellent opportunities for progression as they are looking to add several new members to their team in coming years.
This role is to support their current system and work on their implement D365FO. You will be supporting users with any queries and troubleshooting issues, working alongside a strong knowledgeable team to implement and deploy solutions. They have an excellent team culture and whilst the role initially will be remote due to Covid-19 a physical presence in their office will be required once we return to normality.
- Support users utilising AX and troubleshooting any issues.
- Discuss any issues with your team in order to produce a resolution, and understand the requirements to solve problems.
- Develop strong relationships with users implementing the best practice for configuration control and management.
- ERP Support experience
- Understanding of troubleshooting and support
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM....