Retail Relief Security Officer.
Mitie has a great opportunity for Retail Security Officer to work at our sites based in Bristol - Longwell Green, Hartcliffe, Cribbs Causeway. Working at these locations will allow the successful candidate to enjoy discounted benefits whilst gaining high quality experience within the security industry. Full training and a quality induction is provided for the successful candidate.
Paying £9.25 Per Hour. This role would be ideal for a security professional who has a customer service orientated approach; looking to further their working experience within a retail environment. A confident and outgoing personality would be perfect for this role to ensure effective client interaction throughout the shift. The rota provides a good work life balance, with no starts earlier than 0600 and not finishing later than 2100; this is subject to seasonal changes - NO NIGHT SHIFTS.
• You will report into the site’s security operations manager who is supported by the Contract Support Team.
• Acting as a visual deterrent spending approx. 60% of time on the shop floor – able to deter and when required safely detain offenders in accordance with H&S training
• Utilising the store security systems, CCTV, EAS gates, etc, to support the security activity.
• Working in liaison with covert security operatives.
• Investigating any losses, empty packaging, support enquiries regarding known offenders.
• Completing full and accurate incident reports and company documentation
• Reporting Crime incidents to Crime Centre on a company provided tablet.
• Completing routine patrols of the store to ensure customer safety and maintaining a strong security presence to all members of the public.
• Recording completed patrols in daily activity sheets in liaison with the store point of contact.
• Attending the store briefings to provide a security update.
• Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all mat...