Deputy Director Strategy.
HM Land Registry (HMLR) is an essential component of the conveyancing process and of the functioning of the property market generally. Its data is of significant value to digital services in the public and private sectors. HMLR wants to make the best contribution it can to a world-leading healthy and efficient property market. HMLR are now looking to fill a crucial role for a Deputy Director to lead the Strategy Unit.
We are looking for a Deputy Director Strategy to join us based at one of our UK offices. In return you will receive a salary of £75,000 - £80,000 per annum.
Responsibilities of our Deputy Director Strategy include:
You will be required to lead the strategy unit whose purpose is to;
- Understand the value of a better-informed and more efficient property market.
- Understand the value to the economy of digital property data.
- Consider HMLR’s options for helping to realise that value, given its purpose, standing and capabilities.
- Share and collaborate on options with other functions in the organisation.
- Present key strategic options to the Board for decision.
- Collaborate with other functions to develop the blueprint for the organisation’s future that will deliver that value.
- Provide an articulation of HMLR’s strategy and the evidence of the value it will deliver.
- Participate in and support communication with stakeholders.
What we’re looking for in our Deputy Director Strategy:
- Proven track record of reviewing organisation-wide strategic plans in response to market changes
- Experience of influencing and advising senior leaders at Board level with regards to developing and implementing strategic plans
- Demonstrable ability to analyse and develop complex organisation and market data to inform wide-reaching decisions with regards to business priorities
- A track record of effectively supporting significant corporate performance improvement through appropriate governance and challenge
- Ability to make or...