Account Manager - Storage, Backup, Managed Services, Cyber Security
My client is an award-winning technology company who is looking to add an Account Manager to their mid-market team.
The role of the Account Manager is to drive incremental sales through a mixture of identifying and targeting new accounts combined with the management of some existing customers. You will be expected to win and maintain new lines of business from existing customers as well as driving new business by building strong relationships with prospect customers.
The role carries an annual sales target broken down quarterly and based on a growth plan. The role also requires high levels of opportunity and pipeline management skills.
Account Manager Responsibilities
• Identify and proactively maximise opportunities for sales acquisition and growth
• Deliver sales to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
• Maintaining and providing appropriate sales forecast as required
• Develop Key Alliance relationships with manufacturers/vendors, engaging with their account managers to identify new opportunities.
• Keeping up to date with industry developments and changes to product ranges
• Attend customer meetings
Account Manager Requirements
• 2 years selling technology solution, ideally around storage, backup, cyber and manager services
• You must be passionate about technology
• Have driven & hungry to earn
• Keen to progress your career
• Fast growing and award-winning IT business
• 99% customer satisfaction
• 84% staff satisfaction
• Strong mission and values
What's on Offer
Basic salary of 35-50k depending on level of experience, Double OTE & benefits
Applicable Skills: Account Management, Business Development
Click apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity.