Electrical and Automation Support Engineer.
Our client is a leading Company within the food industry with a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards. Due to a company re-structure and development within the organisation, they are looking for an Electrical Automation and Support Engineer to join their expanding team as they grow as a business.
The successful candidate will deliver cost effective maintenance activities to site assets in-line with annual maintenance plan and situation demands. Will actively seek and implement new improvement methods to increase reliability. Support Maintenance Excellence road-map implementation for the site and Develop Systems (and people) to improve site Automation infrastructure and performance.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Respond immediately to automation breakdowns in the factory.
* To undertake automation projects or part projects from initial conception to completion.
* Administer and archive automation software to ensure successful replacement of all automation systems.
* Provide expertise in Electrical and PLC control systems ensuring efficient plant operation.
* Ensure root cause analysis and problem solving techniques are carried out to maximize the efficiency and safety of plant and machinery, with the focus on enabling Production to meet their targets on time, on cost and to set quality standards.
* You will be the first point of call to any electrical/mechanical breakdown or performance issue on site. This could be on a production line, supply line or utilities functions.
* Maintenance tasks will also be undertaken as time and production allow.
* Direct point of contact will be the Plant Manager whilst ensuring a close working partnership with the production teams.
* This is a key role, ensuring that the right product is produced at the right time at the desired quality.
* Have the flexibility to work extended hours and provide out of hours support to ensure production ...