Customer Experience Coordinator - Luxury Online Retailer.
Are you confident, proactive and interested in working for a leading luxury online retailer as a Customer Experience Coordinator? In this role you will be working within the newly refurbished warehouse with the Customer Experience team. Our client is looking for somebody who is self-motivated and professional.
• Booking white glove deliveries via phone and following up with emails
• Partial delivery to call and ask, or inform of the delivery
• Answering customer feedback calls
• Arranging collections from the warehouse
• Liaising with delivery partners for international shipments
• Handling the returns process
• Booking collections
• Experience with customer service software such as Zendesk
• Previous planning experience is preferred
• A minimum of one - two years' experience in an office-based customer service position or a similar e-commerce role
• Highly organised and high attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Great company culture
• Subsidised gym membership
• Employee discounts
• Company pension scheme
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Early Friday afternoon finish
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.