Material Requirements Planner.
Material Requirements Planner
Location: Atherstone on Stour (You must live within a reasonable commuting distance to work base)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on skills, experience & knowledge
Hours: Fixed shift : Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday to Thursday 8am - 5pm
Our client is an established forward-thinking, family-owned business specialising in the growing, packing and marketing of subtropical fresh fruits and vegetables from all over the world. They’re also producers of homegrown seasonal vegetables and herbs.
What makes them special are the many partnerships they have built with producers both at home and abroad, enabling a reliable and innovative supply of high-volume, high-value produce week in and week out. With over 45 years experience, they’ve developed a unique infrastructure and a solid and dependable operation that manages complex integrated growing supply chains from seed to shelf. For everybody involved, this is something they are extremely proud of.
Requirements for the Material Requirements Planner Role
Skills & Experience
• To have proven experience of planning and coordinating supply flow from raw material at source to factory production in short shelf life food products.
• Fully conversant with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Day to day maintenance of ERP systems.
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills
• Degree Educated and / or an equivalent level vocational qualification.
• Fluent English - Both written & Verbal.
• Additional languages to a verbal standard maybe beneficial.
• Must live within a reasonable commuting distance to work base.
• Travel to our other UK depots and growing areas maybe required.
• Immediately available
The Material Requirements Planner Role
In the Material Requirements Planner role, you will ensure that all aspects of the raw material supply chain are organised, planned & coordinated effic...