HSBC - Quant Modeller/Technical Writer - Risk - London.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Global Risk team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
• Managing and executing the review and edit model documentation to ensure the models story is presented in an understandable and consistent way to meet Senior Management ans 3rd party expectations
• Production of high quality, comprehensive, consistent and coherent model documentation in support of regulatory submission and approval
• Acting as a Technical Authoring expert across Wholesale Credit model risk landscape
• Drawing the requisite information from model developers/owners and translating complex methodologies into high quality easily digestible documentation
• Management of an iterative documentation review, challenge and approval process across multiple model documentation initiatives simultaneously
• Ensuring best practice standards adhered for all model risk documentation