Solution Architect - Insurance - Azure.
Solution Architect - Insurance - Azure
Read on to fully understand what this job requires in terms of skills and experience. If you’re a good match, make an application.
Remote / London
£650 - 700 per day
6 month initial contract
Solutions Architect with extensive experience of Azure cloud technologies is required by thriving Insuretech organisation. This role will see you joining the architecture team. You will be responsible for designing and developing infrastructure solutions based around the Azure stack.
You will work closely with our data architecture and support teams constantly interact with Software Engineers, Testers and Subject Matter Experts on a range insurance-specific products and projects. Delivering exceptional technical development on digital projects as directed by the head of technology. Ensuring all designs fulfil project requirements and are delivered on schedule and to the expected standard. Using the latest agreed upon Back End technologies/frameworks
• Strong proof of experience with Middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs
• Experience with Azure cloud technologies - e.g. iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure and DevOps processes, Cloud security, and an understanding of engineering
• Exposure to other MS products/platforms/technologies and tools
• The technical knowledge to lead in architecting, planning, testing, and deploying/migrating to Azure-based solutions
• Knowledge of developing solutions with the Azure App Service (Web Apps, API Apps), Web Apps for Containers and Azure Kubernetes Services
• Incorporating Azure Application Insights in solutions
• A strong grasp of Azure Networking solutions (Virtual Network, Site to Site VPN, ExpressRoute)
• Implementing Azure authentication and securing data
• Communication and soft people skills to build trust with stakeholders and clients