Residential Children's Support Worker.
Children's Residential Support Worker
Branas Isaf EBD Service
OTE £23'783.00 Prior to qualification
OTE £25'655.00 Qualified
Based on 40 hour per week contract. Shift work
For over 25 years, Branas Isaf has been delivering an outstanding integrated model of education, therapy and therapeutic care to young people who present a range of emotional, behavioural & complex interpersonal behavioural needs.
Your role as a Residential Support Worker for Branas Isaf is to encourage our young children towards a better understanding of their previous behaviour. Enabling them to improve their interpersonal functioning, first within the therapeutic home environment and ultimately in the wider community.
Our team of Residential Support Workers come from all backgrounds and having a wide range of transferable skills from previous environments.
• Experience in residential childcare plus Level 3 Children’s and Young People or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
• Driver (company provide a car during working hours)
• Able to work unsociable hours (evenings, nights and weekends)
• Shift Patterns 2 Full Days including sleep in - 4 Days Off
We all know that the Coronavirus is changing the way we go about our everyday lives, but there is one thing that doesn’t change - our absolute commitment and the Values we share as members of the Caretech Family - for the people we support
• Friendly, passionate and caring nature
• Positive, pleasant and approachable
• Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
• Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
• Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
If you already have experience working in this rewarding industry or new to care but not sure if you are the right fit, then there is no better time than the present to consider as career as a Key Worker, esp...