A legal firm with a difference, with a growing network of solicitors around the country, are pulling their industry out of the dark ages by embracing technology, removing the old school tie approach, eliminating barriers and showing the industry a new way forward. They are now are seeking a Conveyancing Solicitor to join their team in Altrincham due to success and growth plans.
The salary for the successful Conveyancing Solicitor is between £25,000 - £30,000 and they will be based from the office in Altrincham as well as some days from home. The company benefits include 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), company pension scheme, supportive and friendly working environment and incredible progression opportunities
As the Conveyancing Solicitor your duties will include:
- Responsibility for managing a mixed caseload throughout the Equity Release process.
- Working with the paralegal team in order to progress completions with clients and lenders.
- Confidently hold discussions with clients to discuss property information.
- Being able to work independently to package information for the Regional Solicitors.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner to fit in with deadlines.
- Working with the Legal Director to ensure compliance is being followed in accordance with SRA guidelines.
- Involvement in weekly management meetings with the Legal Director and Managing Director.
To be a successful Conveyancing Solicitor, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Solicitor, ideally with a minimum 3 years PQE.
- Experience in working in the property law / conveyancing sector.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to conduct face to face client appointments.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of people at all levels.
- High level of attention to detail, strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong customer service skills, combined with a confident, pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude.