Senior Support Worker - House 7 Ref HR0068 Sue Ryder.
Senior Support Worker " (House 7) " Ref HR0068
£18,077 - £19,247 depending on experience
Sue Ryder Dee View Court in Kincorth, Aberdeen, is currently Scotland's only purpose-built specialist neurological centre providing care for people living with complex neurological conditions, including Huntington's disease, multiple sclerosis and acquired brain injuries.
We are looking for a Senior Support Worker (House 7) Supported Living. This will be 37.5 hours per week with various shifts and weekends on a rational basis.
Dee View Court has gone through some really exciting developments and has increased its 22 single bedrooms for residential care and one supported living apartment
to 36 bedrooms and seven supported living apartments, almost doubling our capacity and allowing us to care for a total of 44 people at any one time.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Support Worker to care for 2 residents in their supported accommodation.
As our Senior Support Worker you will:
• Provide personal care appropriate to individuals' needs, which includes manual handling, bathing, shaving, dressing, toileting.
• Issue/prompt tenants with medication in accordance with policies and procedures, including logging, checking and recording drugs as well as ensuring their security.
• Tenants may require support from staff with matters such as laundry and cleaning. General household cleaning duties are undertaken to provide a homely environment that also complies with Health & Safety Legislation.
• Meal planning and preparation is undertaken either with or for tenants, dependent on their need.
• To escort and support tenants in the community on various activities. This may include preparations for the service user's needs, i.e., lunch, medication, money etc
• Recording details of activities and passing on relevant information verbally to other staff.
Our supported living services ena...