**Tableau Developer Required**
Duration: 6 Months initially
Location: Remote, but otherwise in Warwick
£Competitive Day Rate via Ltd Comp
As the Tableau Developer will be supporting the insights & reporting team who works with teams across all domains for the client.
They are often approached for bespoke report creation where you will be expected to conduct interviews/requirements gathering, data discovery, seek feedback, UAT, delivering the product and also conducting training
• Significant experience of Tableau, Business Objects, VBA and SQL
• Significant experience in an analytical environment utilising advanced analytics tools to make recommendations for key business decisions
• Experience of data visualisation principles - producing information that clearly shows performance, highlights any issues and helps to drive improvement
• Experience of the development of automated reporting tools to drive business benefits and more efficient production of business intelligence
• Good knowledge of the information structures utilised in National Grid Gas Transmission
• Delivery using Agile methodology
• Testing (all stages)
TO APPLY PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.