An exciting opportunity has arisen with a new children’s care provider, who is seeking a Registered Manager for a new residential service in Doncaster. This is for a 2 bedroom EBD home for children aged 11 to 17.
They require a Registered Manager with 2 years’ experience managing EBD homes who will provide high quality care services that supports the needs of the residents, to be an advocate for their well-being and to provide strong, motivational leadership to staff.
Salary: £30,000-40,000 depending on experience
• Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services.
• Demonstrate commitment to continuing professional development.
• Minimum of two years’ experience working within a Children’s EBD social care field.
• Significant experience at senior level in a Children’s Home.
• Ability to work as a team, working closely with colleagues and other agencies.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Able to work within the principles of the Children’s Act.
• Demonstrate a sound working knowledge of Child Protection Issues and Procedures.
• Sound knowledge of Children’s Homes procedures and relevant issues.
• Proven leadership and management abilities.
• Excellent communication skills – both verbally and written.
• Ability to produce reports.
• Working knowledge of the National Care Standards Act 2000, the Children’s Homes (England) Regulations 2015
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
“children’s home manager”, “registered manager”, “children’s registered manager”, “home manager”, “children’s deputy manager”, “EBD”