Paid Social Media Specialist.
Paid Social Media Specialist - Temp to Permanent
We’re hiring a Social Media Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for developing both campaign strategy and executing on campaigns with demand generation, digital and territory marketers globally. This is a great opportunity for a modern, omnichannel marketer who can execute and optimize programs to effectively and efficiently generate marketing-influenced pipeline. This is an exciting time for you to join a rapidly growing in-house digital media team for a global technology company and progress your career.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and modern marketing techniques, possess strong analytical and technical skills, the ability to adapt quickly and comfortably working within a matrixed organization.
• Manage the execution of key marketing projects and programs aligned with field, industry and channel marketing requirements globally.
• Participate in the planning of global and regional paid social media campaigns.
• Customize the tactical plans for various industry and product initiatives to match local market differences and regional dynamics.
• Coordinate and publish regional campaign and program reporting based on KPIs, and provide recommendations focused on optimizing for efficiency, resource allocation, or revenue.
• Ensure that campaign and social media strategies emphasize brand tone and voice, as well as business objectives.
• Develop and share insights into the voice of the customer, through monitoring of social media channels.
• Education: A Bachelor’s degree in engineering / design is preferred.
• 3+ years of social media marketing. A background in business-to-business marketing is preferred.
• Experience running paid social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LINE, LinkedIn and Instagram.
• Experience with project management tools.
• Excellent creative written and verbal communication sk...