Tutors required in South Cumbria.
Due to Covid-19, we envisage a large number of our Cumbria based schools will require tutors for adhoc daily work and more longer term positions in and around Kendal from September.
You must be able to teach across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. The ability to teach in post 16 would be an advantage but not essential.
To be considered for any of our Tutor roles you should:
• Have QTS or equivalent recognised UK qualifications
• Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
• Be flexible, adaptable and well organised
• Have good strong classroom management
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students
The posts are subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate being carried out as well as satisfactory references and applications will be considered from NQTs as well as more experienced teachers.
M2 Education offers:
• Very competitive daily rates of pay
• An honest and upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team.
• All M2 Education staff take great pride in providing a quality service to our schools and candidates.
If you feel that you this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers, nursery nurses and teaching assistants into positions across both the North West and North East of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.