Estate Agency Sales Administrator.
Estate Agency Administrator - Bishopston - £20k package Monday - Friday
My client is a leading, multi branch independent Estate Agency and Lettings brand with several branches within the Bristol area. A brand who are continuing in their impressive growth across the region, they pride themselves on their first class customer service and traditional estate agency values coupled with the most up to date technology.
Due to a recent promotion within the branch, they are looking for an Estate Agency Administration Co-ordinator to assist the Office Manager with the day to day administration and marketing tasks of this busy office.
The role requires a hard-working individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work both under instruction and independently as the need arises. Previous experience of working in an Estate Agency is preferred.
Main Duties for the Estate Agent Administrator Role:
• Assisting the Sales Team, answering the phone, dealing with enquiries and taking messages.
• Typing property descriptions from dictation and various other sales letters as required.
• Uploading photos, checking paperwork, sending drafts for approval.
• Ensuring window presentations are current and up to date.
• Preparing advertisements for entry into various editorials.
• Maintaining the offices webpages and microsites.
• Raising sales invoices.
• Ordering stationary, filing and any other task that is within this job scope.
Essential Skills Required:
• Experience in Estate Agency
• Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize
• An excellent telephone manner
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A good knowledge of MS Office packages
• Knowledge of Reapit software although not essential would be advantageous
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm Monday - Friday
The team at Excalibur Recruitment are specialists in providing high-quality recruitment solutions across the property sector. With over 40 years of industry experien...