Fibre Design Manager.
Build Recuitment are excited to be exclusivley supporting our client with the next stage of there growth plans that incorporate the whole of Somerset Devon and Cornwall.
we are actively looking for a experienced Fibre Design Manger / telecommunications manager.
Job Role : Fibre Design Manager
Salary : £28-32K –
• Design the fibre-optic infrastructure and civils for Fibre To The Premise networks. Designs to comply with overall planning guidelines to deliver cost effective and fit for purpose designs.
• Own, maintain and update Detailed Network Design Guidelines for the FTTP access network
• Apply the design principles to develop a high-level / fundamental FTTP network plan for a given area
• Prioritise network planning rollout programme based on opportunity and deployment complexity
• Current and proficient user of GiS systems/tools for FTTP design (knowledge of FiberMap advantage)
• To look for ways to utilise as much existing infrastructure in the design as is possible and practical
• To review implemented designs and re-iterate the planning guidelines to improve the overall quality and cost effectiveness of the network design
• Flexibility to work across multiple aspects of the E2E planning process
• Knowledge of PIA product and experience of planning using PIA will be an advantage
• Ensure KPI's are hit based on;
- Deadlines for project areas
- fibre pack completion rates
- quality and technical standards being met
• Work with key stakeholders and other teams to give the best possible outcomes for your team, prioritise and delegate the teams work
• Undertake and supervise As-Built process including timely submissions
• Supervise and carry out field surveys.
• Implement quality KPI reports and up to date Board & SLT feedback at the right time
• Deliver quality planning projects to the agreed deadline/timescale
Build Recuitment is actively looking for this person and if you feel that you are the right person for the role, ple...