IT Business Analyst / PM.
Our client a leading Oil & Gas operator are seeking a IT Business Analyst for a 12 month contract role based in Aberdeen.
This role will ensure the successful specification and delivery of a range of projects to the business by leading and working closely with other project managers, IT professionals and business department managers and key representatives.
The recognised owner of the Maximo Road Map for the company developing the roadmap to ensure effective & efficient delivery of the Procure2Pay and Maintenance & Integrity Processes, providing technical expertise in the use and future development of Maximo, acting as gatekeeper for any improvements to the system to ensure they are implemented holistically, assessing the current Maximo landscape for clean-up activities and improvements and performance management of the Maximo support contract.
* Work closely with the business to ascertain the specific requirements and provide detailed recommendations regarding cost effective and sustainable IT solutions and managing their successful delivery.
* Regularly review projects with project managers and provide strong support and feedback to project delivery teams.
* Developing the Maximo Roadmap and supporting improvement plan.
* Oversee and manage the delivery of the ongoing Maximo enhancement program.
* Collaborate closely with areas of the business to improve business process and the supporting IT systems, establishing business cases, priorities and managing demand.
* Work with the business to identify business problems and opportunities and define IT solutions to support business systems development.
* Develop 'fit for purpose' IT recommendations which accurately reflect business needs. Ensure such recommendations are consistent with IT compliance, structure and environment.
* Perform requirements gathering, including, eliciting requirements, requirements organiza...