IT Security & Privacy Analyst - Insurance - London..
IT Security & Privacy Analyst - Insurance - London.
My client is looking to hire an IT Security Analyst with a strong background in Security & GDPR with a good understanding of IT Infrastructure and Networking.
• Support in embedding and conducting privacy impact assessments (PIA) through separation activities, ensuring all processing of personal data with a high impact has been fully assessed
• Co-ordinate resources to support privacy requests
• Document any IT impacts and highlighting any areas of concern
• Maintain Enterprise Architect (Data Flows Application) and produce relevant Data flow for any new applications and Update existing affected application.
• Maintain IT Security and GDPR SharePoint sites (Intranet) with updates.
• Add New Applications to the GDPR SharePoint site
• Execute Enterprise Architect reports and replace them on GDPR SharePoint site
• Import other regions GDPR/Privacy data into Enterprise Architect
• Support Information Security tasks and support the Head of IT Security with on-going IT Projects ranging from documentation, Threat Modelling, Vulnerability Assessments.
• Supporting internal and external IT audits. Assist with evidence collection ensuring documentation is clear and concise.
Skills and Experience
• Understanding and demonstrative interest in data protection, information security and record keeping legislation in a complex environment.
• Be self-motivated and organised individual, with the ability to work with all levels of the organisation from senior managers to junior engineers.
• Good communication and written skills
• Ability to work with different IT teams in various locations
• A good understanding of IT infrastructure (eg networking, architecture etc.)
• Good documentation and Understanding of Enterprise Architect
• Competent SharePoint admin.
• Experience working with information security, technical infrastructure and/or soft...