We are currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an IT Technician with 2 years experience to join this prestigious organisation and provide 1st and 2nd line support to your colleagues. Working for the IT Network Manager your role will encompass:
• Day-to-day support and maintenance of the network and computer equipment
• Providing first line through to 2nd line support to internal colleagues through email or the IT ticketing system
• Diagnosing and resolving basic network, software and hardware faults and performing basic maintenance repairs and upgrades, escalating as appropriate.
• Logging and maintaining support requests and keep users informed of progress
• Carrying out routine maintenance of the IT and AV systems, suggesting improvements where necessary.
• Assisting the IT and Network Manager with projects
• Responding to incidents and ad-hoc requests
• Provide technical support for external guests when required
• Testing equipment routinely to ensure it is working correctly
• Minimum of 2 year's experience working in a front-line IT support environment
• Experience of a Microsoft domain environment desirable
• IT qualifications desirable but not essential
• Having a strong willingness to undertake further training in support of the job role is necessary
Some Great benefits await the successful candidate including 25 holiday days (plus public holidays) & Free lunches
Please send your CV today, we look forward to hearing from you!
*** please note due to the high number of applications at this time we regret to say if you haven't heard from us within 5 business days, your application was unsuccessful in this instance***