QUALITY GOVERNANCE FACILITATOR.
QUALITY GOVERNANCE FACILITATOR
Reporting to the Divisional Head of Quality Governance, the post will work as part of the integrated divisional governance team supporting delivery of all aspects of integrated quality governance in the domains of Safety, Clinical Effectiveness, Quality Assurance, and Patient & Carer Experience.
To work with Head of Quality Governance in conjunction with the Corporate Quality & Safety teams to develop and deliver a trust wide approach to quality governance and ensure that relevant divisional and Trustwide committees and groups are kept abreast of quality governance issues.
To lead the Quality Governance team members in embedding clinical governance processes and procedures in the Division
Temporary: Expected to last 3 months with possible extension
Hours per week: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £26 (Umbrella) or £22 per hour (PAYE)
PRINCIPLE DUTIES (i.e. Key responsibilities)
• To facilitate and support the implementation and maintenance of the overall Quality Governance Strategy and framework, proactively working with services to facilitate the delivery of the Quality Governance agenda and embed learning, evidence based practice and improvement in care
• To provide professional expert advice and leadership on quality governance issues to all healthcare professionals, promoting high standards of care and development of clinical practice.
• To collate and provide information and regular reports to relevant managers and committees as requested.
• To facilitate compliance with the Trust incident and serious incident policy and support staff in the investigation of serious incidents in line with Trust policy
• To facilitate the risk management and risk register process in the Division
• To develop and contribute to Quality Governance Reports, Quality Accounts and relevant regular reports.
• To facilitate the divisional compliance with Trust wide requirements for quality a...