Management Accountant £35,000 - £40,000 + study support - Westbury
Robert Half are working exclusively with a rapidly growing business based Wesbury, Bath to recruit an enthusiastic Management Accountant to join their super fun, fast-paced and energetic team! This business has just moved into European markets, after taking incredible market share in the UK, and therefore are looking for an experienced and progressive ACCA or CIMA studier or newly qualified looking to progress their career. The role is offering £35,000 - £40,000 + study support including days out for exams and study days, as well as a discretionary bonus!
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone hands-on as you will play a key role in driving profitability and increasing bottom-line! You will act as a pro-active business partner to the operations and other departments whilst being responsible for preparing annual budgets; regular forecasts and the period end accounts, providing insight into the performance of the business.
• All aspects of management accounting including preparation of board report involving variance analysis, overhead allocations and providing a commentary to senior management on the results
• Month end accounting and balance sheet account reconciliations
• Collation of sales projections, production data, manufacturing, distribution and other overheads into P&L and Balance Sheet for annual budget and subsequent monthly forecast updates
• Operating profit and margin analysis for sales markets and evaluation of pricing proposals
• Evaluating financials to support new product justifications and new capital expenditure requests and discuss the results with the board
• Key involvement in review of pricing averages for both budgeting and forecasting of sales targets for all markets and all product segments
• Review and distribution of overhead statements to different departments in the organisation, inve...