Eden Scott’s client is a market leading automation company, supplying bespoke solutions to meet clients’ needs across a wide range of industries, from food & drink to pharmaceutical.
As result of record growth, we are looking to bring on board another Sales Engineer to sell our services along with exciting new products.
We are looking for a driven self-starter who can work under their own initiative to deliver sales in an expanding market, with the main sales area being in the north east of England.
The successful candidate will be home based with the ability to set their own appointments in a structured manner to maximise their efficiency and management of their area.
* Working closely with applications team to ensure to ensure all client information and projects details have been captured.
* Cold calling to bring new business to the territory and the nature of the product means that a quick order cycle is likely.
* Good understanding of social media platforms, marketing to help promote the products and their benefits
* Ability to learn and promote the value added that the company can offer potential clients
* Comfortable and confident presenting in front of clients and the team.
* Collating relevant information to allow proposals to be generated
* HNC qualified (or equivalent) in an a mechanical or electrical discipline
* Strong sales and business development experience
* Experience selling capital equipment or associated products
* AutoCAD competent design experience
* Understands commercial aspects of capital projects
* Confident dealing with multiple customers from different industries
A valid driver’s license is essential.
Excellent Benefits package including competitive salary, commission, company car, laptop and mobile
Newcastle upon Tyne