Farm Business and Operations Manager.
This is your opportunity to be part of and in charge of a well-known, well-respected and successful Agricultural Contracting and Farming Business.
We are looking for an inspiring business leader, who is a determined, experienced, innovative and dynamic Business & Operations Manager to help take this business to the next level. Our client has successfully supplied contracting and farming services to hundreds of clients across Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Shropshire for 20 years. The company also sells a large range of new and used farm machinery. This will be a rewarding role, with the autonomy of overall management to build and run the business as well as enjoying the practical aspects of farming and machinery.
This role will suit farm and contracting managers ready to take the next step in their career. It is also ideal for those business leaders from commercial agriculture who want to move deeper into practical farming.
• Oversee all business management
• Oversee all operations
• Oversee and co-ordinate all contracting and farming operations
• Manage capital purchase projects
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
• Develop new business
• Ensure profitability Maintain and improve the business balance sheet
• Sweat all assets within the business
• Oversee company HR matters and ensure the business is a great place for everyone to work
• Devise and implement short, medium- and long-term business strategy
• Oversee all marketing activities
• Ensure all compliance with HSE, legal, finance, environmental, welfare
• An inspirational leader of people and business
• Lead from the front An ability to connect and communicate with everyone, from international suppliers to machine operators to customers
• Practical and hands on experience of managing a farm contracting team Business management experience
• Good knowledge and experience of P&L and balance s...